Facebook & Instagram Competition
The prize is a pair of Adidas Predator boots 18.3 AG (Artificial Grass). All participants of the Facebook / Instagram competition will except the following terms:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- There will be one winner at the end of the competition closing date
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The competition will run exclusively on Facebook & Instagram and follow the following terms:
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 01/09/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
To enter this competition, all participant should acknowledge the following:
- Participants can only enter via their personal Facebook / Instagram accounts.
- Participants will enter the competition by a simply “Like” or “Follow” of the PlayCam Facebook page (facebook.com/PlayCamUK) or Instagram account (instagram.com/playcam_uk)
- Winners will be chosen at random (by software), from all entries received and verified by PlayCam and or its agents.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PlayCam also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- PlayCam is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- PlayCam will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- PlayCam’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.